The central focus is what the evolving digital and networked media environment means for business and brand planning, and how best to respond in ways that will deliver real world results.
The sessions are based on planning frameworks that we have developed working with clients on live business scenarios, across many different sectors in multiple markets.
We cover all aspects of digital and networked media including:
• Consumer behaviour and the evolving path-to-purchase
• Mobile trends and how brands can respond
• Social media developments and integration into the marketing mix
• Search and its changing role in brand planning
• Content marketing - the challenges, opportunities and pitfalls
• Connected TV, companion devices and multi-screen living
• Analytics, big data and how to realise the benefits
• Digital identity and how it can be used to improve creative effectiveness
• Audience aggregation and targeting techniques